"Design" has come to mean more than just a designed product. It is increasingly about "production", "process", "experience", "business" and so on.This change of role can also be seen in the definition of "Industrial Design" given by ICSID (International Council of Societies of Industrial Design, now renamed WDO, World Design Organization) : the definition given in 1980 is "in Industrial product Design, the Design determination of materials, structure, form, color and surface processing is called Industrial Design.In addition, the design of all media for product promotion also falls under this category."The new definition, made in 2015, is that "industrial design is a strategic problem-solving process that drives innovation, builds successful businesses, and leads to a better quality of life through innovative products, systems, services, and experiences.
- Artop won the 2019 German Red Dot Award once again.
- Chongqing Artop Yuli Technology Co., Ltd. won the National Industrial Design Center in the fourth session.
- Hubei University's ‘Artop Innovation Class’ was signed and opened, starting a new model of ‘Integration of Industry & Education’
- fight against coronavirus, D+M industrial design town in action
- Nursing Home Care, Love in Action